How do I enroll?
Collect a registration form at EMENDY Sound & Music Technology College.
Alternatively download the registration form.
Complete and submit (personally / by fax / e-mail) the registration form with the following:
- Copy of studen's ID document
- Copy of ID of person responsible for paying all college fees (if applicable)
- Proof of Income (Salary Slip, Bank Statement) of the person responsible for paying all colleges fees.
- 2 x ID Photos of student
- Proof of registration payment (Bank Transfer / Cash Deposit)
To book your online "online musical aptitute assessment test" contact us today!
|Download registration form here.|
In addition to regular admission requirements international students have to provide the following information:
- A valid study permit,
- Proof of residential address as well as the contact details of their landlord.
- A preliminary invitation letter will be provided as required by all foreign embassies.
- Please note that monthly payment options only apply to students with South African residency.
EMENDY Sound & Music Technologies
P.O. Box 13076
Tel: (+27) 12 342 1177 | Fax: (+27) 12 342 1178 | E-mail
- Please make sure that all compulsory fields are completed and signed.
- Students will NOT be registered in the case of incomplete registration forms.
- Students have to contact EMENDY reception for available class timeslots that they will have to attend during the course.
- Once your information is received and processed you will be issued with a unique student number and password that you will use during your studies
- After your course submission is completed you will be contacted to confirm your registration. Further course and class details will be sent to you via fax or e-mail.
- Proof of registration before the commencing of a course is available on request.